Real venues, Real audiences, Authentic experiences
Would you like your students to experience more than just play at a shopping mall and a primary school?
We can organise your next international or domestic band tour. JWA tours focus on quality educational experiences and good performance opportunities as the top priority, with plenty of sightseeing and cultural activities for the perfect balance. We’ve helped bands to play at jazz festivals (real ones with the public watching), jazz clubs, concert halls, major public venues, universities. Prestigious performances can be a great centerpiece to help you sell a tour to parents, stakeholders and potential sponsors. Contact us now for more information.
We offer services tailored to the needs of each group. Of course, if a shopping mall or a primary school performance is all you want, we can set that up for you too. Here are some of the things we can do for you:
- Arrange performances
- Arrange workshops and masterclasses
- Advise or assist with fundraising
- Assist with preparing your band for touring
- Tour director to travel with your group
- Source uniforms and promotional materials for the band
- Popular and exoctic destinations
- Group visits to jazz clubs or concerts [/twocol_one]
- Set up recording sessions overseas or locally
- Create an itinerary for your budget
- Set up tour websites, blogs, etc.
- Assisst with auditions for venues including Disney.
- Arrange all air and ground transport
- Exciting and/or educational excursions
- Get your students working or even performing with big name jazz artists[/twocol_one_last]
Since 2000 JWA directors Karen Richards and Saul Richardson have been involved in organising and leading band tours to destinations such as: North America (New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Orlando, Jacksonville, Fort Myers, Toronto), the Caribbean (The Bahamas, Barbados, St Lucia), Europe (London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Helsinki, Montreaux, Venice, Florence, Nice, Rome), and Asia(Shanghai). We specialise in North America and the Caribbean, but can take you anywhere!
How to start: Contact us and tell us what you’d like to do.
We can design an itinerary to your budget, or you can choose from a number of tour ideas we have ready to go. We arrange your itinerary, including all musical and recreational activities. We work with our licensed travel agent partner to efficiently make all your travel arrangements.