All bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set out below. Registration and payment indicates acceptance of all the following. Applicants over the age of 18 years accept the following on their own behalf. You consent to release Jazz Workshop Australia Pty Ltd (JWA), and all JWA Jazz Camp staff from any claim or liability arising directly or indirectly from the Jazz Camp activities. Registration ends on November 11, 2019.
You indemnify JWA against responsibility for any accident, loss or injury suffered by your child/children during the course of the JWA Jazz Camp activities.
3. Medical and hospital treatment
If a representative of JWA or JWA Jazz Camp should at any time consider that your child/children require/s medical or hospital treatment, you consent to them obtaining this at your expense.
4. Fees (all prices are in Australian Dollars)
- One payment of $895. Regular registration available from July 26, 2019, until November 11, 2019. This is for payments by direct deposit online. A surcharge applies for other methods (see below).
- A surcharge of 2.71% applies for Paypal and credit card payments. For example, the total cost using Paypal or credit card for a single camper is one payment of $919.20.
- Before October 18, 2019 payments are fully refundable less a $100 service fee.
- From October 18, 2019 to November 11, 2019 full payments received are 50% refundable.
- After November 11, 2019 all payments are non-refundable.
- Bullying, threatening or intimidating another student or member of staff
- Possession of illegal drugs or alcohol
- Refusing to cooperate with the instructions of a member of staff
- Deliberately or persistently disrupting any Jazz Camp activity or lesson
- Other dangerous, disruptive or illegal behaviour
Payment will be accepted by direct deposit, cheque, cash, PayPal, or credit card online.
All fees are inclusive of GST. This includes participation in all relevant sessions, the supply of a camp kit, all meals and drinks, the final concert, plus shared accommodation.
Partial scholarship discounts are off the full registration price at the time of booking ($895 regular). Additional Paypal/credit card surcharges apply for those payment methods.
5. Refunds and due dates
Full advance payment is required to complete registration.
Registration closes November 11, 2019. JWA reserves the right to refuse a registration due to limited availability. The right is also reserved to decline, to accept, cancel or withdraw any camp participant prior to or during the camp.
6. Medical conditions, allergies and special dietary requirements
If your child/children has/have special dietary requirements or a pre-existing illness or medical condition, you must provide full details either via the online registration form on the separate medical information form or as part of the registration form. Naamaroo Conference Centre charges $11 per day for all special diets other than vegetarian.
7. Damage to property
You consent to pay for any damage, whether deliberate or accidental, caused by you/your child to property owned by JWA or used by JWA and supplied by alternate parties (e.g. Accommodation, Vehicles) or property owned by other program participants. All replacement and or repair costs are the responsibility of the individual/s responsible for the damage.
8. Individual responsibility for personal property
JWA is not responsible for individuals’ personal musical instruments or property. Insurance is suggested for valuable instruments.
9. Students are to remain on site for the duration of the camp
Students are not to leave the Jazz Camp venue at any time during the camp without the knowledge and written consent of the Jazz Camp administrator, Saul Richardson. A student will be given permission to leave the venue only in exceptional circumstances. As a general rule every student must be on site for the duration of the camp. No other staff member is authorised to allow a student off site.
10. Student misbehaviour, including bullying
The following will, at the discretion of the camp administrator, lead to a student being sent home at their parent’s expense:
Naamaroo Conference Centre is a smoke free venue.
Information supplied to JWA will remain confidential and will not be made available to any third party. Photographs of camp activities may be taken by an authorized photographer and may be used in future promotional material or publications solely by JWA. Please advise us if you do not wish your child/children to be photographed.