This event is sold out, sorry.
- Sunday August 12
- At the Jazz Workshop, 58 Atchison St, St Leonards (5 mins from the station).
- 1 – 5 pm
- Cost: $155 ($120 for JWA students), includes afternoon tea.
Spend a day working closely with our team of HSC performance experts to fine-tune (or kick-start!) your HSC performance pieces. This is only for students who are interested in achieving excellent HSC results. If you would like a chance at “Band 6”, HSC Music Bootcamp will help.
This Bootcamp is aimed specially at students playing jazz repertoire, but would also be of value to anyone playing blues, rock, fusion, Latin, and so on.
- We will show you how you can arrange and tweak your performance to maximise your potential to score high marks.
- We will show you how to forget about being “cool”, and to just do well instead.
- We will help you to present your performance in the best way.
- We will have accompanists on hand ready to work with you.
Place are limited.
Teachers include Saul Richardson, Richard Savery (100% of our HSC students in 2011 achieved band 6).
Click Here to Book Now sold out, bookings closed.
We’ll need to know:
- your name,
- your year at school,
- which music course you are doing,
- how many pieces you are performing and what they are,
- what instrument/s you are playing for the HSC,
- your school,
- your email address and
- your phone number.